GK Questions Answers For Class 3 Students: Apart of school studies the kids must have some knowledge that makes your kind more smart amongst others. So here we shared some basic gk for class 3rd students. All the questions are in mixed form related to culture, events, famous personalities and inventions. So check out General Knowledge questions answers for class 3 kids as below. These kind of questions will raise confidence of your kids and will help to give tough fight in any quiz competition.
GK Questions Answers For Class 3
1. Who designed the national flag of india?
Ans: Pingali Venkayya
2. Name the national animal of India?
3. How many colors are there in India’s National Flag?
4. When India Celebrate Independence Day?
Ans: 15th August
5. What is the name of a baby duck?
6. Gir national park in Gujurat is famous for?
7. Which is the smallest state of India
8. Highest dam of India is?
Ans: Tehri Dam
9. Agra is situated on the bank of river?
10. Where is Gateway of India is located?
11. Largest Island in the world is?
Ans: Green Land
12. Largest country in the world
13. Which is the largest fresh water lake in India
Ans: Wular Lake
14. Who has written the national anthem of India
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
15. The dance form Garba is associated with which state
16. Which is the biggest planet name is
17. Which is the smallest planet name is
18. What is the proportion or ratio of Indian flag?
19. Which state is India has the highest literacy rate
20. The constitution of India was adopted on
21. Highest civilian award given in India?
Ans: Bharat Ratna
22. The first Prime Minister of Free India-
Ans: Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
23. The first Chief Justice of India-
Ans: Justice Hiralal J Kania
24. The first woman Prime Minister-
Ans: Mrs. Indra Gandhi
25. The first woman President of India
Ans: Mrs Pratibha Patil
26. What is pH level for drinking water-
27. How many bones do shark have in their bodies
28. What is the pH of milk
Ans- 6.5 to 6.7
29. Which is the coldest location in the earth
Ans- East Antarctica
30. Which is the hottest place in the earth
31. The biggest part of the brain is-
32. What is the full form of ISRO
Ans- Indian Space Research Organisation
33. What is the capital of United States
Ans- The capital is Washington D.C
34. Fastest bird in the world
35. Smallest continent is